I am a russian citizen and currently work in US on a valid SINGLE ENTRY H1B visa. my current visa expires in Sep 06 and have a new Visa papers..can I travel to europe(either amsterdam or geneva) and stamp new H1B visa on my passport from one of the US consulates in these cities?
or do i have to go back to russia to get new H1 stamped?