Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1-B Petitions

Hi,

My friend has a query. She is currently working on a L1 VISA for an Indian company. She wants her L1 to be transferred to HI and 2-3 employers have agreed for that.

Her question is: Can multiple H1 petitions be aplplied for her by different employers?

Eraly response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Meenu

Multiple applications are allowed. Accepting multiple jobs or taking multiple appointments with consulate for different employers for H1B is not allowed.

Comment

Having 2 VFS appointments in a Consulate for H1B for 2 emp

Hi,

I am in a typical situatuation here.I am working for a Big MNC and i am going for a stamping soon,and also one consulting company has processed my H1b and he has booked a slot 2 months later.Actually i am not willing to join th consulting company as always the risk is there.My Question having the 2 appointments with the same consulate will affect H1 through my current MNC.should i have to talk to the consulting comapny to cancel the appoitment.Please advice on this.

Thanks and Regards

AIMHIGH

Comment

Hi Meenu,

You should hold NOC to transfer L1 to H1...You can apply multiple petitions but can attend to US Consulate with one....

[email protected]
        HR Manager
        Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X