Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel To INDIA on H1B

Hi,

I have H1b stamped on my Passport till June 2017, and i got my Amendment Approved which i filed for my new client recently.

At the time of stamping which was in 2015 i had different client and i changed the client after coming to US for which my employer filed Amendment last year and it took almost 1 year for that to get approved. so now i have 5 months left on my Stamped visa expiry date which is june 2017.

My question is can i travel and come back on that stamped visa validity even tho my client has changed.

i am planning to go india in March 2017 for Two weeks.

Thanks

Originally posted by Nickpat View Post
    Hi,

I have H1b stamped on my Passport till June 2017, and i got my Amendment Approved which i filed for my new client recently.

At the time of stamping which was in 2015 i had different client and i changed the client after coming to US for which my employer filed Amendment last year and it took almost 1 year for that to get approved. so now i have 5 months left on my Stamped visa expiry date which is june 2017.

My question is can i travel and come back on that stamped visa validity even tho my client has changed.

i am planning to go india in March 2017 for Two weeks.

Thanks
    Yes you can. Dont forget to show the latest petition at the time of entry into US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Yes you can. Dont forget to show the latest petition at the time of entry into US.

Thank you for your reply, and to show them latest petition you mean my New Approved 797 for new client? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nickpat View Post
        Thank you for your reply, and to show them latest petition you mean my New Approved 797 for new client? thanks

Yes.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X