Urgent - Forgot to apply H4 Extension, I-94 expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Forgot to apply H4 Extension, I-94 expired

Hi...my employer forgot to file for my wife's and two Kids H4 extension along with my H1B extn (applied on May 16th, 2016 and currently under initial review status). All of our i94's got expired on Sep 30, 2016. I was assuming we both will have only one receipt no for our extensions, and hence didn't bother much, thinking we're legal to stay being our extension under processing. Now that I realize my wife & Kids is out of status since 2 months and asked my employer to file for her extn immediately. Could you please let me know how this case is treated by USCIS ?

Please suggest what can be done now ?

Originally posted by Rajendrakg View Post
    Hi...my employer forgot to file for my wife's and two Kids H4 extension along with my H1B extn (applied on May 16th, 2016 and currently under initial review status). All of our i94's got expired on Sep 30, 2016. I was assuming we both will have only one receipt no for our extensions, and hence didn't bother much, thinking we're legal to stay being our extension under processing. Now that I realize my wife & Kids is out of status since 2 months and asked my employer to file for her extn immediately. Could you please let me know how this case is treated by USCIS ?

Hello Rajendra

I am also in the same situation,please advise what to do next and what is the process ur fallowing

Comment

Originally posted by Rajendrakg View Post

How can you forget filing for family?. While submitting for h1 extn, dont u need to provide family details to your employer?. Didnt ur attorney remind you to send dependents details?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X