Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having 2 VFS appointments in a Consulate for H1B for 2 emp

Hi,

I am in a typical situatuation here.I am working for a Big MNC and i am going for a stamping soon,and also one consulting company has processed my H1b and he has booked a slot 2 months later.Actually i am not willing to join th consulting company as always the risk is there.My Question having the 2 appointments with the same consulate will affect H1 through my current MNC.should i have to talk to the consulting comapny to cancel the appoitment.Please advice on this.

Thanks and Regards

AIMHIGH

Originally posted by Aimhigh
    Hi,

I am in a typical situatuation here.I am working for a Big MNC and i am going for a stamping soon,and also one consulting company has processed my H1b and he has booked a slot 2 months later.Actually i am not willing to join th consulting company as always the risk is there.My Question having the 2 appointments with the same consulate will affect H1 through my current MNC.should i have to talk to the consulting comapny to cancel the appoitment.Please advice on this.

Thanks and Regards

AIMHIGH
    Hi

You can always cancel your appointments visit www.vfs-usa.co.in..Dont forget onsite doesnt help you to work for long assignments in US,and your paid up capital will be less...

[email protected]
    Srinni

Comment

Thanks SRINI,

Should i have to definitely cancel the appointement made by the consulting firm or still i can go an attend the interview for my present employer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X