Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropbox in Delhi 13th Feb : DONE

Hello all

Just updating everyone on today's status. Just dropped off all my docs at the Delhi Dropbox location. Barely took 10 minutes in the whole process. No questions asked! Only problem is that if you get a photo clicked in USA at CVS or Walgreens etc, it ll most likely not be accepted here but every location has a small market around and u can instantly get photos !

Can't say how many days it ll take to get back the passport but the process went without headache! Thanks to all who regularly updated this thread and provided helpful information and morale boosting experiences

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by pm87 View Post
      Hello all

Just updating everyone on today's status. Just dropped off all my docs at the Delhi Dropbox location. Barely took 10 minutes in the whole process. No questions asked! Only problem is that if you get a photo clicked in USA at CVS or Walgreens etc, it ll most likely not be accepted here but every location has a small market around and u can instantly get photos !

Can't say how many days it ll take to get back the passport but the process went without headache! Thanks to all who regularly updated this thread and provided helpful information and morale boosting experiences

Good luck!
      Did they ask you original i797. Actually I (h4) am waiting for document which my husband send 14 days back. Still waiting for that doc or else I would go to Dropbox.

Comment

Need more info

Originally posted by h1bdudes View Post
        plZZZZZ do not spread rumors. I have attached my case and dropbox is available and no need to have any appointment unless you get 221g and they ask you to appear for interview.[ATTACH]683
        Hi,
        Actually my family planned to go for Dropbox. We booked Dropbox for 3 members (h1b , h4 and h4)
        But unfortunately my husband and my son they dropped their vist and I came to india now I have to go for visa Dropbox. But now when I am doing cancle it's not cacled and I have to for Dropbox is that ok with out h1b can I attend. I mean we book for 3 members but I am only giving my papers

Comment

awesome

Originally posted by pm87 View Post
          Hello all

Good luck!
          thanks for updating us with ground reality, and you really saved my some bucks as i was going to click my photo today .
          lets keep this thread updated to help each other with ground information in this volatile time of rumors and speculations.

Comment

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM CHECKLIST – H1,H4 & L2
            If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you may qualify for the Interview Waiver Program.
            Eligibility Criteria:
            • Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?

• Prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) was not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”?

• H-1B (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) visa was not refused earlier?

• Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?

• Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?

• Was your most recent H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) issued in India after January 1, 2008?
            Note: F/M visa interview applicants must submit their original I-20 form and J visa interview waiver applicants must submit their original DS-2019 form along with their passport.
            • If I am applying for a B1/B2, C1D, or J visa, my prior visa in the same classification is still valid or expired within the last 48 months; OR
            • If I am applying for an F visa, my prior visa in the same classification and same Academic Institution is still valid or expired within the last 48 months; OR

Note: Using the interview waiver or drop-box service does not guarantee visa issuance. In some cases, you may be required to appear for a visa interview at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate, for example, if you submit an incomplete and/or inaccurate application. Submit your application well in advance of your planned travel to allow for the possibility that a visa interview will be necessary.

Comment

Dropbox still good in New Delhi

Dropped documents in Delhi for H1 stamping. Took no more than 10 minutes. Will post on how it goes from here.

Comment

Thanks for update.

Originally posted by cwinus View Post
                Dropped documents in Delhi for H1 stamping. Took no more than 10 minutes. Will post on how it goes from here.
                I am also planning to visit India in March and have to go through dropbox for stamping.

Comment

Dropped visa papers

Hi today I dropped my passport in banglore Dropbox center took only 10. As of now she told me it will take 5 to 7 days.hope all is well

Comment

Dropped off documents for Dropbox at Mumbai

Just dropped off documents for Dropbox at the Mumbai Center on Monday, the 13th Feb. It was just 10 minutes process. Now waiting for the Passport Return.

Comment

• Is it true?

Comment

• I am also planning to visit India in Mid of the March and have to go through dropbox for stamping. Thanks everyone for keeping us updated.

Comment

• Thanks All

Thanks All for the valuable information. I am planning to visit India in mid March. all this information will surely help

Comment

• Originally posted by sachin_sgis View Post
                            I am also planning to visit India in Mid of the March and have to go through dropbox for stamping. Thanks everyone for keeping us updated.
                            Hey Sachin, Where would you go for stamping. Please keep us updated. I have to go to Delhi in the end of March or first week of April.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Chamoli View Post
                            Thanks All for the valuable information. I am planning to visit India in mid March. all this information will surely help
                            Please let us know where would you go for stamping.

Comment

• Very Smooth dropbox Process in Chennai

Did dropbox in Feb13th in Chennai.
                              Asked for DS160 confirmation and Dropbox confirmation letter along with current I797 A copy. They did also ask for old copy of I797As. I said I only have original and not a copy of those documents. They said it's fine and did not take any document from me.

Passport ready for pickup on Feb16th.

Comment

• Originally posted by kendallguy500 View Post
                                Did dropbox in Feb13th in Chennai.
                                Asked for DS160 confirmation and Dropbox confirmation letter along with current I797 A copy. They did also ask for old copy of I797As. I said I only have original and not a copy of those documents. They said it's fine and did not take any document from me.

Passport ready for pickup on Feb16th.
                                Do you remember what was the status showing on CEAC during Feb 13 - 16? I submitted on Feb 15 in Bangalore and status is still showing AP.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X