H4 stamping Interview on return form India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping Interview on return form India

Hi My wife(on H4) with my kid, went to India in December and she is in India(Hyderabad) now. She has to go for stamping. I am planning to send her to interview in month of March, will there be any issue for h4 traveler and their interview? i am much worried and currently I have chnaged my employer in the month of december and have two paystubs with my new employer by march. Will two paystubs and my previous old employer paystubs are enough? does she needs to carry client letter as well apart from employer letter. In between my employer and client there is one layer.does she needs the latter from that layer tooo?Please suggest me as we both are really in tense...thanks in advance
    ?

Same Boat - Stamping for H4 Wifey planned - Should I do it?

Hello

Similar situation - wife and US born kid are in India (on Visa, not OCI) and have been there for few months now. In between I switched employer and stuck with delayed pay stubs. I believe documentation is still good enough for me to send them to the Consulate for stamping.

To the helpful folks here, thank you so much for your support. My questions are:

1. When attempting stamping for my wife (H4), what could go wrong? What would be the worst that can happen? (I am not talking about they traveling to US. Just the stamping part alone.)
    2. Does anyone know firsthand the current experience across the consulates on this situation? How are the VOs handling the H4 stampings? Are there a lot of 221g's being handed over? Or was it all just hype?

Thanks to you all, Thanks Vikky for initiating this conversation.

Comment

nobody dared to attend the interview

My wife is planning to travel day after tomorrow to India. A week back, the interview slots were booked till end of Feb. After the exec order, the interview slots are now open starting tomorrow till end of March.

The questions are the same - are H4 visas getting rejected and what could go wrong? Unfortunately, the answer is all panic driven and not data driven. There is nobody who has attended the interview or most of us have cancelled the trip for the fear of rejection or issues at the airport.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X