Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel while H1B location amendment in process

Hi friends,

My employer filed a H1 amendment for location change from client 'A' to a new project at client 'B' . I recieved RFE asking for client letter. My attorney will be sending the necessary documents soon.

I want to know while this amendment is in progress, is it okay to travel to India and comeback in 2 weeks ? I only have receipt notice for the amendment

Please advise. Need your suggestion.

Thanks

Please help... its little urgent Freinds

Comment

Don't travel outside of the country while amendment is in progress

I heard that it is NOT advisable to travel outside the country while the amendment is in progress. I postponed my travel plans when I faced the same situation in Dec last year.

Comment

Originally posted by yuniverse View Post
        I heard that it is NOT advisable to travel outside the country while the amendment is in progress. I postponed my travel plans when I faced the same situation in Dec last year.
        So is it ok to Travel after receiving the Amendment Approved for the new client while you still have Valid Stamped Visa?
        i think we can just show the Visa and new Approved Petition while returning at POE.

Just and advise or Opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Nickpat View Post
          So is it ok to Travel after receiving the Amendment Approved for the new client while you still have Valid Stamped Visa?
          i think we can just show the Visa and new Approved Petition while returning at POE.

Just and advise or Opinion
          I think you should be good to travel as long as you have valid stamped visa and no amendment issues. Just make sure you have proper documentation just in case at POE.

Note:
          This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X