Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer Challenges

Hi,

I have worked for COMPANY A at location XYZ with client ABC from APR 2015 to JUNE 2016 with approved H1 visa till 2018.From July 2016, i have joined Company B with receipt number.This opportunity with COMPANY B was also at location XYZ with client ABC.
    For COMPANY B's H1 pettition, i got an RFE which we were supposed to respond before JAN 27th 2017.Due to poor H1 documentation work by COMPANY B, there were high chances of my petition rejection due to which i have decided to Move back to COMPANY A.
    From NOV 2016,I have joined back to COMPANY A for same location XYZ with same client ABC. COMPANY A's H1 is still valid till 2018 and due to which COMPANY A's attorney told that they dont need to file any additional/new paperwork with USCIS when moving back to their payroll from NOV 2016.

It's been around 3 months with COMPANY A and things are going smooth . Now,i'm planing to change job and was wondering if there would be any challenges in H1 transfer once i get new job.

Could someone please share their experiences who has gone through this phase.

Note:
    1. My H1 Petition from COMPANY B is still in same RFE state
    2. I have proper payslips,w2 from all the companies till date

Thanks,
    Kumar.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X