Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer Denied

Hello,

I have seen through many queries, but wanted to get an opinion on my case. I am new to this and hence am a lot worried.

My attorney had applied for H1b transfer onbehalf of companyB and received an RFE for Employee-employer relationship and Contract between agency and client.
    After the details were replied back, the H1b transfer application is denied as per the status tracking.

1. My attorney tells me that I can continue working till we have the official notice received in hand? Is that legal?
    2. As i heard from many, I am not out of status as of now. And If the attorney re-applies for the transfer, I will be back to Processing state which is also safe. Is this right?
    3. Can I ask some other employer (Company C) to start a H1b transfer process. My previous company's (Company A) H1b is still in approved state (Not revoked as I know).
    4. If after re-applying the transfer from Company B attorney, if the decision is again denied, what will be my options at that time?
    5. As I heard from many, I have a period of 30 days till I find my new employer who can transfer the VISA to his company. Is that valid even if we are on H1b? or applicable only for GC candidates?

Any suggestion/advice is highly appreciated.

Hi Vnegalur

Is this a direct full time position or since you said relationship between client and agency, are you moving to a consultant and working for a client?

Comment

Originally posted by arj View Post
      Hi Vnegalur

Is this a direct full time position or since you said relationship between client and agency, are you moving to a consultant and working for a client?
      I am already working for client through the agency.
      Last edited by VNegalur; 02-03-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X