H1-B Cap-Exempt Clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Cap-Exempt Clarification

I have a I-797B Approved petition (case type I129 Petition) through my previous company, which got expired in Nov 2014. It was valid for the period 03/09/2012 to 11/14/2014.

I did not get a chance for visa stamping, and hence it was not used. Now I just want to ensure whether it is possible to get a H1-B Cap Exempt through this petition.

Please let me know.

Thx

Originally posted by jvirk View Post
    I have a I-797B Approved petition (case type I129 Petition) through my previous company, which got expired in Nov 2014. It was valid for the period 03/09/2012 to 11/14/2014.

I did not get a chance for visa stamping, and hence it was not used. Now I just want to ensure whether it is possible to get a H1-B Cap Exempt through this petition.

Please let me know.

Thx
    Someone please respond.

Comment

Originally posted by jvirk View Post

Please let me know.

Thx
      YEs, you appear to be cap exempt.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X