Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending baby to India with in laws ?

Hi all,

My wife's H4 expired and she over stayed for 5 months. However she is still less than 180 days and planning to leave asap.

She delivered a baby on 01-01-2017 and the baby is hardly 1.5 months old.

She is planning to travel alone to India for stamping. Below are my questions.

1. Can she go any US consulate in India or she needs to go Mumbai US consulate only as she belongs to Gujarat?

2. Just in case something goes wrong and I need to send the baby to India while she is already in India and I am in USA. I will send the baby with her parents as they both are here in US. It is possible to send the baby without parents? What are the things I need to take care? I will not travel.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

sending baby

You can send your baby with in-laws, give them the letter that they are allowed to carry. You and your wife sign the letter and attach birth certificate of child and passport copies of you and your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Daison View Post
      You can send your baby with in-laws, give them the letter that they are allowed to carry. You and your wife sign the letter and attach birth certificate of child and passport copies of you and your wife.
      Hey thanks for the short and nice reply! Cleared all my doubts. Thanks for your time once again!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X