Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule OFC Appointment - April - Chennai

Hey,

I have paid the amount in the beginning of January 2017 to schedule my H1B VISA appointment at Chennai. But unfortunately i could not select the dates for April since then . Calendar is visible till march but unable to check any boxes to book OFC on april . The amount i paid only valid for certain days or should i need to book the appointment with in the specific number of days from the day of my payment?

I want to book an appointment on April, Do you have any thoughts as when the window will be opened?

Thanks,
    Gsam

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
    Hey,

I have paid the amount in the beginning of January 2017 to schedule my H1B VISA appointment at Chennai. But unfortunately i could not select the dates for April since then . Calendar is visible till march but unable to check any boxes to book OFC on april . The amount i paid only valid for certain days or should i need to book the appointment with in the specific number of days from the day of my payment?

I want to book an appointment on April, Do you have any thoughts as when the window will be opened?

Thanks,
    Gsam
    Same for me, i have been seeing this since last 2 weeks but no april appointments. I tried contacting consulate but they always reply with standard answer to check it online.

Comment

How early were you finally able to book?
      I am in a similar situation.I am looking for appointments in July but only May and June are open.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X