Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 extension

Hi
    I work for Govt client in EVC model, my H1 will be expiring in 05/17. My employer will be filing extension this month. My contract ends in next month and the client is will to extend it for more than a year. Since its government office they can extend the contract till 08/17 as they have to show funds backing for the contract. so when my employer files H1 client is saying that they will give the client letter saying they have the contract till 08/17 and they have scope for my work throught the financial year . Here what are my chances to get extension approved for throughout the year or it will be extended till 08/17.

At the same time I have a full time offer from a company which is ready to sponsor h1, but the pay is less compared to my current contract job and in case in future if I get fired from that full time job what are the chances for me to get a new job. do they revoke my H1 or what are the next steps. considering current situation which will be right choice going for a full time or continuing with my consulting company.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X