Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu Dhabi POE

Hi All,

I am going to US on H1B this month. This is my first visit. POE is JFK NY. I am thinking to do pre-clearance at Abu Dhabi. However, I am confused. Are they more strict in terms of questioning or do they have stricter mechanism then JFK? Do you guys have any experience at Abu Dhabi?

Thanks,

Originally posted by cfuture View Post
    Hi All,

I am going to US on H1B this month. This is my first visit. POE is JFK NY. I am thinking to do pre-clearance at Abu Dhabi. However, I am confused. Are they more strict in terms of questioning or do they have stricter mechanism then JFK? Do you guys have any experience at Abu Dhabi?

Thanks,
    Anyone please?

Comment

Originally posted by cfuture View Post
      Hi All,

Thanks,
      The preclearance at Abu Dhabhi is more or less similar to what you will go through at any US Port of Entry. If you have already been interviewed by the visa officer at Abu Dhabhi and granted entry you will most likely not be questioned by the officers at JFK.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X