Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter US with two valid petitions

Hi,

I have an approved H1B petition with employer A and visa stamped with the same employer A. Haven't travelled to US because of employer loose the contract and some personal reasons. I have transferred my petition to employer B.

Now, I am travelling to US with A's visa & B's petition. My POE is employer B location. Will there any problem?

Thanks,

Anyone please?

Originally posted by cfuture View Post
    Hi,

I have an approved H1B petition with employer A and visa stamped with the same employer A. Haven't travelled to US because of employer loose the contract and some personal reasons. I have transferred my petition to employer B.

Now, I am travelling to US with A's visa & B's petition. My POE is employer B location. Will there any problem?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by cfuture View Post
      Hi,

Thanks,
      No issues, you just have to show B's petition at the Port of Entry. Typically the officer asks "So what work you do for A?" or "Your work for company A" because thats that is mentioned in the visa, you would have to reply that you no longer work for A but would be working for B and show B's I797.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X