Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 stamping on evvc model..

Hi,

I Recently moved (Like 1 Month back) to Contracting after working as FTE (Laid off) and got my H1 Transfer Approved (for 1 year).

My Current Stamping is Valid till Aug 31st 2017.

Right now i am working on EVVC (Emp -> PM -> Impl Vendor -> Client)

I can get all the Letters except from Client ( I can try, but less chances) , but i can get MSA/SOW from Impl Vendor.

*** Now i am planning to travel to India @April for my Brother's wedding which i can't AVOID

My Questions:

My Initial Stamping was done @India , so i am assuming i am eligible for Drop Box. I it Safe to go for Dropbox or should i opt for In-person to avoid 221gs ?
    Can i Avoid Stamping as i have Valid Stamping till Aug' 2017?
    How Safe it is to go to Stamping without Client Letter ?
    I am also Bit Skeptical about the Client's Patience if in case i get 221gs and almost 60 days waiting time. What happens in the worst case if my client decided to move on to different employer in the middle of my Admin Processing?
    Any POE Issues even after Stamping due to this EVVC thing?
    ** Please help as it provides me and other friends out here Valuable info especially during this Challenging times.

Thanks a lot for your time...

Pls help...

Comment

H1b stamping

Hi I came on 2010 USA on L1B visa thn I switched my visa to H1B n worked here. 6 years completed my I-140 approved . My H1b extension valid till oct 2018. This year dec 2017 I am planning to visit India and going for H1b first time stamping . Do you think it will be any issues now ? What kinds of questions they may be asked? Please need suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by ArjunHyd View Post
        Hi,

I Recently moved (Like 1 Month back) to Contracting after working as FTE (Laid off) and got my H1 Transfer Approved (for 1 year).

My Current Stamping is Valid till Aug 31st 2017.

Right now i am working on EVVC (Emp -> PM -> Impl Vendor -> Client)

I can get all the Letters except from Client ( I can try, but less chances) , but i can get MSA/SOW from Impl Vendor.

*** Now i am planning to travel to India @April for my Brother's wedding which i can't AVOID

My Questions:

My Initial Stamping was done @India , so i am assuming i am eligible for Drop Box. I it Safe to go for Dropbox or should i opt for In-person to avoid 221gs ?
        Can i Avoid Stamping as i have Valid Stamping till Aug' 2017?
        How Safe it is to go to Stamping without Client Letter ?
        I am also Bit Skeptical about the Client's Patience if in case i get 221gs and almost 60 days waiting time. What happens in the worst case if my client decided to move on to different employer in the middle of my Admin Processing?
        Any POE Issues even after Stamping due to this EVVC thing?
        ** Please help as it provides me and other friends out here Valuable info especially during this Challenging times.

Thanks a lot for your time...
        You are eligible for dropbox so I don't think the system will allow you to schedule and interview.
        Technically you need not go for stamping. Just do ensure that upon return you get an I-94 to match your latest petition and not the visa expiry.
        In an EVVC model it is not recommended to attend interview without end client letter.
        Cant comment on the client's patience, but if they do move to a different employer you will have to find a new client.
        As for POE issues, it is case by case basis, in extreme rare cases you can be grilled especially if you working for a relative less known IT company.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks a lot Raghvi. that Helps

Comment

Originally posted by ArjunHyd View Post
            Thanks a lot Raghvi. that Helps
            Hi Arjun

I am also working EVC model where I got letter from my Vendor ,but client is not ready to issue any client letter ,I am planning to go Indian in Dec 2017 any SOW valid another 1 year ,Howz your H1b Stamping experience without any client letter.
            If you go without client letter what other docs you have to provide..

Please Reply..Greatly appreciate
            Last edited by potdar.harshal; 09-29-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X