Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT - H1B Transfer in Process (General Category) - Can I Initiate 1 more transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT - H1B Transfer in Process (General Category) - Can I Initiate 1 more transfer

Hi All,

Good Morning!!!

I am in a Panic Mode and need to take an action immediately.

My Initial H1b got approved, through Consultant "A", during Oct 2014 - with a Validity through Oct 2015. Consultant "A" Filed for extension in General Category and it got extended till Sept 2017.

Meanwhile, My Earlier Project's Implementation Partner Company "B", was impressed with my performance and initiated the Transfer of my H1b from Consultant "A" to Him, in a Normal Category. It was filed during Sept 2016. The Transfer is still in Process.

I was placed on a Project with an End Client in NYC, through Company "B". This Project got over by 1st Week of Feb 2017. Now Company B is not having any Projects and their Bench Period is just 1 Month (Approx), which would be ending by First Week of March 2017.

At this Situation, i felt better, for the good of my Career, it would be good if i transfer my H1 to Good Organization.

Let me know, whether it would be possible for me to transfer and advise me on what should i need to do.

Originally posted by anandhapm View Post
    Hi All,

Good Morning!!!

I am in a Panic Mode and need to take an action immediately.

My Initial H1b got approved, through Consultant "A", during Oct 2014 - with a Validity through Oct 2015. Consultant "A" Filed for extension in General Category and it got extended till Sept 2017.

Meanwhile, My Earlier Project's Implementation Partner Company "B", was impressed with my performance and initiated the Transfer of my H1b from Consultant "A" to Him, in a Normal Category. It was filed during Sept 2016. The Transfer is still in Process.

I was placed on a Project with an End Client in NYC, through Company "B". This Project got over by 1st Week of Feb 2017. Now Company B is not having any Projects and their Bench Period is just 1 Month (Approx), which would be ending by First Week of March 2017.

At this Situation, i felt better, for the good of my Career, it would be good if i transfer my H1 to Good Organization.

Let me know, whether it would be possible for me to transfer and advise me on what should i need to do.
    Well, you should report your company to USCIS so they are away that your company is benching people, that is illegal. Also, you can work with another employer anytime. Sooner rather than later especially if you are bench for a month.
    This is purely my opinion and does not constitute legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X