Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer and I-94 date - confused Help Needed

Hi Gurus,

I have confusion regarding the H1 transfer and I-94 dates.

I came on H1 B in Nov'2014 (with Petition Approved till 31st Dec '15 and I-94 too) and transfer the H1 to Company A in PP (March '15) and received an RFE which was replied and approval was received with I-94 (valid up till 29th March 2018 (Both Petition I-94 and petition)) . But I also applied for the transfer from A to B (when RFE was being responded) which also got approved later with (petition and I-94) till 26th July'2017 .Eventually I stayed back with company A and Company B revoked it's H1 transfer.

I have couple of questions

1. Which I-94 is valid , 29th March '2018 OR 26th July'2017.
    2. Company A is planning for the Amendment and extension , will I need to tell them regarding Company B's transfer.
    3. My family traveled to India and came back on Company A's petition , got their VISA stamped and I-94 stamped till 29th March '2018 at PoE.

Please help me.

Thanks

Originally posted by deeInd View Post
    Hi Gurus,

I came on H1 B in Nov'2014 (with Petition Approved till 31st Dec '15 and I-94 too) and transfer the H1 to Company A in PP (March '15) and received an RFE which was replied and approval was received with I-94 (valid up till 29th March 2018 (Both Petition I-94 and petition)) . But I also applied for the transfer from A to B (when RFE was being responded) which also got approved later with (petition and I-94) till 26th July'2017 .Eventually I stayed back with company A and Company B revoked it's H1 transfer.

2. Company A is planning for the Amendment and extension , will I need to tell them regarding Company B's transfer.
    3. My family traveled to India and came back on Company A's petition , got their VISA stamped and I-94 stamped till 29th March '2018 at PoE.

Please help me.

Thanks
    1. 29th March 2018.
    2. Legally not required.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks ,
      will the last action rule will not apply in this case and 240 days rule will come into play from 29th March'2018 ?

Comment

Thanks ,
        will the last action rule will not apply in this case and 240 days rule will come into play from 29th March'2018 ?
        I dont think so because you never moved to that employer.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          I dont think so because you never moved to that employer.

Another thing I notice that both the I-94 have same numbers does that make any difference. Please help me.

Thanks

Comment

I went for the renewal for the DL and when officer checked the information on I94 using SAVE , found the 26th July 2017 date , so he raised the SAVE Case , but I am not sure why SAVE is showing 26th July'2017.......

1. Any insight on why SAVE have 26th July 2017 date ?

2. My company A also filed the amend plus extension in regular.... and I am waiting for the decision ........ not sure from when 240 days clock starts form 26th July ' 2017 or 29th March 2018

Any help ....

Comment

deeInd

Hi Gurus,

Please help me.

Thanks
              tell to old Employer that you haven't get updates on project extension from end client once your transfer gets approved tell them to withdrawal their H1B.

Comment

Got my DL up till 29th March ' 2018 which is exact same date as I-94 on A's petition

My amendment / extension went into RFE ... for E-E relationship.

I have a further doubt / question ...

1.In case Amendment/extension (which was filled due to the merger of the company into parent company , everything else is same in terms of work , client and location) is denied and since my current H1 is approved till March ' 2018 will I be able to work till then for the same client and same location ?

Thanks for the input and help

Comment

Yes
                  Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
                    Yes
                    Thanks a lot

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}