Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Ammendment Query - Urgent

Good Day,

Currently I work for a client in Atlanta.My organization wants me to relocate to Ohio, therefore filled the Visa amendment/Extension(non-premium). I have received the LCA for the new client and also received the receipt for the amendment( Current status is document received).

My Wife is pregnant by 6 months and looking for an option to stay back in my current location until the child birth. Can you please clarify my below queries.

1). Since I have received the LCA for the new location and the Amendment/extension receipt, Should I have to travel to the new location immediately.

2). Can I work for my existing client from the current location , until I get the status (Approved or rejected) of the Amendment/extension.

3). How long will it take to know the status of the Amendment/extension process ( I received the receipt from USCIS a week ago)

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    DeepaK

Originally posted by deepakinit View Post
    Good Day,

Currently I work for a client in Atlanta.My organization wants me to relocate to Ohio, therefore filled the Visa amendment/Extension(non-premium). I have received the LCA for the new client and also received the receipt for the amendment( Current status is document received).

My Wife is pregnant by 6 months and looking for an option to stay back in my current location until the child birth. Can you please clarify my below queries.

1). Since I have received the LCA for the new location and the Amendment/extension receipt, Should I have to travel to the new location immediately.

2). Can I work for my existing client from the current location , until I get the status (Approved or rejected) of the Amendment/extension.

3). How long will it take to know the status of the Amendment/extension process ( I received the receipt from USCIS a week ago)

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    DeepaK
    1. Not a necessity.
    2. Yes.
    3. If done in normal processing can take 3-6 months.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X