Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Office said Visa Approved and Happy Journey on 28'th March - Status is Admin Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office said Visa Approved and Happy Journey on 28'th March - Status is Admin Process

Hello All ,

We went to Chennai for the stamping process along with the Family on (27,28 March 2017 ) . The office asked questions regarding my petitioner company , client and work location and then also talked to my elder kid about his name and age . The officer also asked him whether the Visa should be given to his younger brother or not ? After my kids +ve response , Officer told him that he is a Good Brother and that he is giving us the Visa and Wished us a safe and happy travel , and he kept all the 4 passport .

Now today is 30'th March and the status is still showing as Administrative Processing . Should I wait for another days to get the status changed . Please guide me .

Note : This was my third stamping with the same client and same company .

Regards

Originally posted by prachandaagni View Post
    Hello All ,

We went to Chennai for the stamping process along with the Family on (27,28 March 2017 ) . The office asked questions regarding my petitioner company , client and work location and then also talked to my elder kid about his name and age . The officer also asked him whether the Visa should be given to his younger brother or not ? After my kids +ve response , Officer told him that he is a Good Brother and that he is giving us the Visa and Wished us a safe and happy travel , and he kept all the 4 passport .

Now today is 30'th March and the status is still showing as Administrative Processing . Should I wait for another days to get the status changed . Please guide me .

Note : This was my third stamping with the same client and same company .

Regards
    Too early to panic. Wait for a week -10 days.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X