Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g for damaged passport - Chennai dropbox processing time

Hello,

I was issued a 221g earlier because the passport I'd submitted was damaged. I have now got a new passport, and also a new I-797. I e-mailed the consulate (Chennai) to see what documents to submit now. They responded saying that I should submit my new passport, 221g notice and the new I-797.

I will be using the drop-box facility in Chennai. Has anyone been in a similar situation? - got 221g for damaged passport? And how long did it take for them to return the passport after you submitted it?

Any response is welcome. I only have about 20 days after my submit my passport to my travel date so I am hoping they'd be able to return the passport before my travel.

Thank you.

Someone kindly respond please!!

Comment

Originally posted by prasanna1157 View Post
      Someone kindly respond please!!
      can you please teply if you gor the visa stamped and the date when you got it back? Inam in a similar situation

Comment

did u get the visa finally.. I m in similar situitaion ... passport damage

Originally posted by amandeepgrover10 View Post
        can you please teply if you gor the visa stamped and the date when you got it back? Inam in a similar situation

Comment

Visa got approved in 14 days

Originally posted by kartikkhatri01 View Post
          Visa got approved in 14 days

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X