Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B filed in Premium before 3rd April 2017 , No receipt notice yet

Hi,

My employer had filed for my H1-B extension on March 23rd 2017 and has also filed Premium processing.
    But, my employer have not received any communication back from the USCIS yet.
    From the past experience, whenever my employers have filed for the Premium Processing, they have received the email from the USCIS within a week with the receipt notice number.
    However, this time they have not received the receipt notice number/ approval notice yet.
    The lawyer at our company says that this might be due to the heavy influx of applications that were sent for premium processing before the 3rd of April and we might hear something in a couple of weeks more.
    I wanted to ask if anyone else who has filed the H1-B in premium processing before the April 3rd 2017 cut-off date has received or not received the Receipt Notice / Approval Notice?
    Is there a way I can check why have I not received any receipt notice yet?
    Thank you for your help.
    Regards,
    Mani

Same boat!!!

Originally posted by mmbarcafan View Post
    Hi,

My employer had filed for my H1-B extension on March 23rd 2017 and has also filed Premium processing.
    But, my employer have not received any communication back from the USCIS yet.
    From the past experience, whenever my employers have filed for the Premium Processing, they have received the email from the USCIS within a week with the receipt notice number.
    However, this time they have not received the receipt notice number/ approval notice yet.
    The lawyer at our company says that this might be due to the heavy influx of applications that were sent for premium processing before the 3rd of April and we might hear something in a couple of weeks more.
    I wanted to ask if anyone else who has filed the H1-B in premium processing before the April 3rd 2017 cut-off date has received or not received the Receipt Notice / Approval Notice?
    Is there a way I can check why have I not received any receipt notice yet?
    Thank you for your help.
    Regards,
    Mani
    My extension was filed on 30th of March. I have I-140 approved. haven't heard anything from USCIS.....Anyone else...Did anyone recently got a receipt?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by myccnt1 View Post
      My extension was filed on 30th of March. I have I-140 approved. haven't heard anything from USCIS.....Anyone else...Did anyone recently got a receipt?

thanks
      I got the receipt notice and the approval notice. My visa H1-B extension got approved on 04/18/2017.
      If your visa is filed in premium check with the lawyer who filed the extension of stay on whether they have received a receipt notice or not and what is the case number.

Comment

My employer filed on March 23rd, I got the Receipt number on 31st March and the approval confirmation on April 3rd. I received the hard copy of I-797 last week.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X