Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Stamping and US travel in case of just received H1B visa transfer case number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping and US travel in case of just received H1B visa transfer case number

Hi,

I am holding h1b visa and stamped date on my passport is till 9th May 2017. I have got h1b extension approved till Oct 2018. Right now I am in India and planning to go to USA in June-July 2017 for which I am looking for h1b transfer with other USA company. My current company is not willing to do visa stamping for new date(Oct 2018).

In this case, is it possible for me to go for visa stamping on my own cost without company's interference with the approved H1B visa extension which is valid till Oct 2018? ( I have new I-797 with me)

Also, I would just like to confirm one more thing. Assume I left company A in India and going to join company B in USA.
    If I have visa stamped with company A and I do visa transfer with company B then Can I travel back from India to USA by carrying my passport with Oct'18 validity visa with company A and just visa transfer case receipt number from company B? (Since premium processing is stopped, so normal visa transfer process might take 6-7 months).

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X