Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VFS drop box - after 221g (ALL docs or ONLY requested docs?) - URGENT help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFS drop box - after 221g (ALL docs or ONLY requested docs?) - URGENT help!!

I attended interview at chennai consulate on 11th apr. I got 221g asking me to drop the additional docs like project desc, employer's photos etc. Do i need to drop ONLY the requested documents or ALL docs including my marksheets(copies only)?
    Please help.

bloreboy

Hi,

Send all documents .I have send all documents including original marksheets for my wife through drop box

Comment

All the best!

Well I wld firstly like to tell you that I am not trying to discourage you here............. I got 221G @ Chennai Consulate on Jan 4th 2006.......and was asked to use the VFS dropbox facility............ I used the facility on 4th Feb and eversince my docs and Passport is still with the US consulate with no response from them. Whenever I called hem they say that the documents are not yet been taken for processing because of backlogs.......... So if u are unlucky then u might also have to wait for ages......... But I wish and pray you to be lucky and to get reply soon from them. All the best!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X