X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg:H4 visa

Hi Friends

I need few clarifications regarding H4 visa

I'm currently working on H1 visa. I need to book an appointment for my wife and kid(5mths, having passport) for H4 visa.

I have already paid the visa fees for both of them

1) I got two receipt numbers(one for my wife and one for my kid). but i would like to book only one appointment for both of them. How can I take an appointment for my wife with her receipt number and add my kids name with her along with the receipt number?

2) My passport doesnt have her name as my spouse. But her passport contains my name as a spouse. is that ok if her passport contains? or my passport also should contain her name? we got the marriage certificate. and we got the birth certificate for my kid too.

I appreciate your help in this regard

Thanks
    Nag

Originally posted by nag905
    Hi Friends

I need few clarifications regarding H4 visa

I'm currently working on H1 visa. I need to book an appointment for my wife and kid(5mths, having passport) for H4 visa.

I have already paid the visa fees for both of them

1) I got two receipt numbers(one for my wife and one for my kid). but i would like to book only one appointment for both of them. How can I take an appointment for my wife with her receipt number and add my kids name with her along with the receipt number?

First fillup DS156 and 157 for your wife then using "add applicant" you can add ur kid also to the same appointment
    2) My passport doesnt have her name as my spouse. But her passport contains my name as a spouse. is that ok if her passport contains? or my passport also should contain her name? we got the marriage certificate. and we got the birth certificate for my kid too.

I think Okay, but make sure that, your wife carries original marriage certificate, marriage photos, your passport copeies in color in addition to all other documents

I appreciate your help in this regard

Thanks
    Nag
    HTH
    RK

Comment

Thanks a lot RK

Regards
      nag

Comment

Reg:H4

Hi RK

when the add applicant tab will be coming? will it come when we fill DS 156, DS157 and petition details and while taking appointment?

Please let me know

thanks
        nag

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X