Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel During H1B Visa Amendment

Hi,

I am shifted from Client A in City X to Client B in City Y with Same Company ABCD, due to change in client and now my company has applied for H1B Visa Amendment.
    Due to some reason, I wish to travel to India.
    Suppose if the Visa Amendment for Client B in City Y is filed in the end of April then how much time it will usually take for Processing.

Can i travel if my visa amendment for Client B in City Y is filed provided i have a valid visa till till next year for City X.

Thanks

Originally posted by feb2016 View Post
    Hi,

I am shifted from Client A in City X to Client B in City Y with Same Company ABCD, due to change in client and now my company has applied for H1B Visa Amendment.
    Due to some reason, I wish to travel to India.
    Suppose if the Visa Amendment for Client B in City Y is filed in the end of April then how much time it will usually take for Processing.

Can i travel if my visa amendment for Client B in City Y is filed provided i have a valid visa till till next year for City X.

Thanks
    I am in same situation, but have visa for next 4 months. Stamping with 3 months left. Poe will be 2.5 months. I see there are no issues as long as we carry amendment receipt number. But its unclear which receipt number and place of work to mention in ds160.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X