H1b in Soup, Did transfer which is in soup too. Plz Plz Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b in Soup, Did transfer which is in soup too. Plz Plz Help

My H1b was filed on April 2016 and i was picked in the lottery. I appeared for interview and was handed the slip which required me to forward the Employer agreement, I emailed it but later again they asked for i129 and labour condition, submitted that too through email. But the administrative process continued untill late march 2017 without any result and my Employer was tired and withdrew the petition. I am still in India and never worked in USA.
    Then i contacted another employer and got the H1b filed in Cap exempt for which i received the approval.
    The problem is that i realized that their is some relation between the past and present sponsor, now i am afraid that this will cause problem and could create doubt in the mind of the consulate.
    Therefore i am planing to shift my petition for a reputed sponsor.

My Queries are:

1) How much money will the present sponsor loose for which i have already got the approval?
    2)If I change my sponsor for the third time, How would it impact my prospect of getting the H1b?
    3) Does the employer have the power to revoke my H1b petition wherein i may not be able to transfer my H1 in cap exempt. And the only option i would have is to again go through the lottery system.
    4) If i get rejected in the interview, can i still transfer the petition in cap exempt to another sponsor.
    5) Should the new sponsor be in the same location that my previous job was supposed to be in or can i change my state?
    6) How long can i make use of the approved petition, like what is the validity before which i may not be able to use it.

Thanks in Advance, Your help will be highly appreciated.

awaiting reply

Comment

Originally posted by Kulkarni123 View Post
      My H1b was filed on April 2016 and i was picked in the lottery. I appeared for interview and was handed the slip which required me to forward the Employer agreement, I emailed it but later again they asked for i129 and labour condition, submitted that too through email. But the administrative process continued untill late march 2017 without any result and my Employer was tired and withdrew the petition. I am still in India and never worked in USA.
      Then i contacted another employer and got the H1b filed in Cap exempt for which i received the approval.
      The problem is that i realized that their is some relation between the past and present sponsor, now i am afraid that this will cause problem and could create doubt in the mind of the consulate.
      Therefore i am planing to shift my petition for a reputed sponsor.

My Queries are:

1) How much money will the present sponsor loose for which i have already got the approval?
      2)If I change my sponsor for the third time, How would it impact my prospect of getting the H1b?
      3) Does the employer have the power to revoke my H1b petition wherein i may not be able to transfer my H1 in cap exempt. And the only option i would have is to again go through the lottery system.
      4) If i get rejected in the interview, can i still transfer the petition in cap exempt to another sponsor.
      5) Should the new sponsor be in the same location that my previous job was supposed to be in or can i change my state?
      6) How long can i make use of the approved petition, like what is the validity before which i may not be able to use it.

Thanks in Advance, Your help will be highly appreciated.
      Was original H1 revoked? It seems it was never approved, so you may not be cap eligible. Check with an attorney.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        Was original H1 revoked? It seems it was never approved, so you may not be cap eligible. Check with an attorney.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
        The original H1b was withdrawn and it was approved, i also attended the interview followed by which there was 6 months administrative processing.

Comment

Awaiting reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X