Need Help in AAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help in AAP

I have went for visa interview on apr 5th. The VO asked some primary questions like which company i am working for and what i ll be doing for the client ect. He asked for photos of the compny. I have submitted. In that he got some doubt it seems. So he went inside and checked something and came out. After that with him some other person also came and they checked with their PC something from the my client letter.

After all this process he kept my pettion, LCA ,Client letter and that photos and said they need Additional administrative process for my case.

Can any one tell me what they will do in this case (like they will verify it with client place) and apprximately how long it will take to complete.

Thanx in Advance
    AbithaSarma

It depends on case to case, bascially they will do the client veritifcation, in my case i got the mail from them with 15days to send my passport and DD. Even i was given AAP. But i am yet to get my passport back from them with stamping.

Generally it takes 2 months time.

Comment

no time limit for AAP.
      My application is pending from 4th Jan 2006 and still they r saying its in process.
      No timeframe.

Comment

h4-aap

hi,
        iam waiting from 30th nov 2005.till now i didn't get any response from consulate.is still they are saying that "ur case is in underprocess and no time frame for this,we will contact u after process has been completed".nobody can know how much time will they take.
        all the best,
        bunny.

Comment

bunny,
          U and me are sailing on same boat.
          waiting..... waiting ......

check ur pvt msg here. I am sending my mail id. keep in touch with me

Comment

I wanted to know whether it's a fresh H1B stamping or renewal. I appreciate your reply.

Comment

Hi

Mine is fresh one not extension

Comment

Hi Sam

I am very happy to know that u got visa.

Can u tell me what all the docs u have submitted to consulate and they have called ur employer or client for verification?

All the best for u

Thanks in Advance
                Abitha

Originally posted by sam2006
                It depends on case to case, bascially they will do the client veritifcation, in my case i got the mail from them with 15days to send my passport and DD. Even i was given AAP. But i am yet to get my passport back from them with stamping.

Generally it takes 2 months time.

Comment

Originally posted by Abitha
                  Hi Sam

I am very happy to know that u got visa.

Can u tell me what all the docs u have submitted to consulate and they have called ur employer or client for verification?

All the best for u

Thanks in Advance
                  Abitha
                  Hi Abitha,
                  During my interview itself they had taken all my documents that is the H1 petition, client photographs, letter and the project details and gave AAP.

Yes they had called up the client in US on March 28th and on March 30th i got an email from consulate to send my passport/DD through courier which i did and got my visa in next 15 days after sending the passport.

Thanks,
                  Sam

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X