Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converting into a FTE, transferring H1 to the new employer, H4's to be moved aswell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting into a FTE, transferring H1 to the new employer, H4's to be moved aswell?

Hi,

I am getting converted into a FTE with my client company and moving away from my current employer (one of the consulting company with the client company).

My new employer is applying for H1 transfer. Along with that, do we also have to include H4's to be transferred?

or
    Can the H4's stay as is with current I94 and include then when ever next extension happens.

Please advise

Thanks,
    Vasu

Originally posted by vasudevadv View Post
    Hi,

I am getting converted into a FTE with my client company and moving away from my current employer (one of the consulting company with the client company).

My new employer is applying for H1 transfer. Along with that, do we also have to include H4's to be transferred?

or
    Can the H4's stay as is with current I94 and include then when ever next extension happens.

Please advise

Thanks,
    Vasu
    Later is correct. There is no H4 transfer, they can apply for the H4 extension with your H1 transfer but that is not necessary. Youcan do that by yourself when your spouse's I94 expires.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X