Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 B extension Visa status 2017 (India Travel- Urgent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B extension Visa status 2017 (India Travel- Urgent)

I'm getting married in June and want to travel to India for wedding. My visa got expired in March 2017 but my application was already received in Dec 2016. It's been almost 6 months and I have not heard anything about status of my I129 documents (not even a new visa just an extension). I've contacted USCIS through multiple channels- Senator of Michigan (making calls everyday), Emergency calls through attorney but none can tell me about the status to receive my files. I've also tried to use Infopass services but the officer told me to write them a letter. I sent a letter with my plans to get married in June to Nebraska. Senator Gary Peters office found out that they are moving my files from Nebraska to California (do not know reason). USCIS is messing up so much and I trying to find a solution. I do not know how long will it take for my file to be processed. Can anyone please help me out ?

Thanks!

Originally posted by ReeteshN View Post
    I'm getting married in June and want to travel to India for wedding. My visa got expired in March 2017 but my application was already received in Dec 2016. It's been almost 6 months and I have not heard anything about status of my I129 documents (not even a new visa just an extension). I've contacted USCIS through multiple channels- Senator of Michigan (making calls everyday), Emergency calls through attorney but none can tell me about the status to receive my files. I've also tried to use Infopass services but the officer told me to write them a letter. I sent a letter with my plans to get married in June to Nebraska. Senator Gary Peters office found out that they are moving my files from Nebraska to California (do not know reason). USCIS is messing up so much and I trying to find a solution. I do not know how long will it take for my file to be processed. Can anyone please help me out ?

Thanks!
    You literally did everything except upgrading it to premium prior to April 3rd, which would have got a faster response.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X