Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Another H1B Transfer when 1 H1B Transfer in Progress

Hello All,

I was working for "Company A" until last week and have filed a H1B transfer to "Company B" in Regular Processing which is still in progress and have started working 4 days ago with no pay stubs generated yet. Now, I have been offered an FTE role by "Company C" which I am interested to take up. My last pay stub with "Company A" was generated 2 days ago.

Q1: Can I file H1B transfer to "Company C" by providing the I797 from "Company A" which is valid till November 2017?
    Q2: Should "Company B" withdraw the transfer petition or can that also progress in parallel? I don't envision going back to "Company B" if I move to "Company C".

Thank you for your valuable inputs

H1 Transfer to 3rd company

Originally posted by ragz068 View Post
    Hello All,

I was working for "Company A" until last week and have filed a H1B transfer to "Company B" in Regular Processing which is still in progress and have started working 4 days ago with no pay stubs generated yet. Now, I have been offered an FTE role by "Company C" which I am interested to take up. My last pay stub with "Company A" was generated 2 days ago.

Q1: Can I file H1B transfer to "Company C" by providing the I797 from "Company A" which is valid till November 2017?
    Q2: Should "Company B" withdraw the transfer petition or can that also progress in parallel? I don't envision going back to "Company B" if I move to "Company C".

Thank you for your valuable inputs
    - I'm in the same boat but my company A visa valid until 04/2018 and joined company B 1 month ago so there is one pay stub generated already in new company .

Appreciated If some one clarifies this query .

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X