H1B Waiting Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Waiting Time

My employer applied for my H1B in April 2017. Some of my friends' friends have been approved as early as the first week of May. There is no update whatsoever yet as to my application. Should I be worried now? Following up with our HR/lawyer is so pointless. I don't know where else to go/get an update. I am getting worried as it is already June. Is this timeframe still normal? Does that mean I may not have been chosen from the lottery because I/the lawyer hasn't got any update yet whatsoever?

Originally posted by grimmauldplace View Post
    My employer applied for my H1B in April 2017. Some of my friends' friends have been approved as early as the first week of May. There is no update whatsoever yet as to my application. Should I be worried now? Following up with our HR/lawyer is so pointless. I don't know where else to go/get an update. I am getting worried as it is already June. Is this timeframe still normal? Does that mean I may not have been chosen from the lottery because I/the lawyer hasn't got any update yet whatsoever?
    If your lawyers haven't yet got an update, it most likely means that your application was not selected.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X