No announcement yet.

RFE on Speciality Occupation & Detailed Evaluation of Beneficiary Qualification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE on Speciality Occupation & Detailed Evaluation of Beneficiary Qualification

Hey Experts Need your Opinion on :

I had a valid H1 till Sep 2019(I94- Nov 2018) & recently got transfered to other employer and have recieved the RFE on below points:

I got RFE for : Speciality occupation, Speciality Occupation - Availability of work* &*Beneficiary Qualification

The following is what they requesting

1) Detailed job description, % spent on each duty, degree reqd for each duty & organization chart.
    2) Evidence to provide that degree req is common to industry.
    3) State the Educational requirement for these duties.

4)Explain how beneficiary education relates to the position.

5)Petitoner Product & services.

6)Employer's Federal Income Tax

7) Company profile (Pamphlets , Websites & brochure's etc)

8) Detailed explanation of material Evaluated rather than simple conclusory statement. Letters from College proffessor

Also i am confused as they have mentioned*"**Please submit aaditional evidence that clearly shows the benificary qualifies for a speciality occupation & have mentioned beneficiary degree in "Applied Mechanics" qualify him for the job : Not sure from where they this comes as my degree is in Electronics & communication & also working in the same field.

Anybody else got a similar RFE? what are the approval chances for this kind of RFE’s?

Don't really know whats gonna happen. If I dont get a positive desicion then what are my options , do i need to leave the country ? or i can stay till my I-94 and look for another job.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X