Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are my options left after H1B transfer denied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my options left after H1B transfer denied?

I was working for company A till 19th May 2017. I started working with company B from 22nd May 2017. I had RFE for stupid reason and now my H1B transfer with Company B has been denied on 9th June 2017. I talked to Company A and they said that they have not yet revoked my H1B with them. (validity - 19th Sep 2017, My first H1B was approved from Oct 1, 2014 to Sep 19, 2017).

I graduated from Undergrad in DEC 2008 and came USA in Jan 2009 for MS. I could not appear for undergrad degree convocation as result of that. When I applied for undergrad degree certificate later, they issued it in 2014 stating on degree certificate that I graduated in DEC 2008. and mention Degree certificate issue date as 2014.

USIS sent me RFE for ‘Why would I have undergrad degree certificate saying I graduated in 2008 but issue date is 2014)’. I also sent them my official undergrad degree transcript which also stats that I graduated in 2008.

In fact I finished my MS from US in 2011 from very reputed University.

I want to know what are my option left?

Please reply guys, as I am not able to concentrate on anything ever since I came to know about this yesterday.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X