Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls.......help

Hi all,

prevoiusly i posted some queries , but no response from any one...........pls.....some body respond to my doubts....

me and my husband are in US, we have one son his age is 21/2 years, my son born in india, he is with my parents, now we want to bring him here (US), now we have taken for him visa appointment H4, my sister is taking him for the interview(inside).......
    if baby's parents are in US, if baby goes for interview with my sister.........what are all questions i can expect from counslate?
    what are all important documents i should send ?any additional letters i need to send?
    please any one spend ur precious time and give me reply.........
    thank you........in advance

It is mandatory for one of the parents (H1 or H4 holder) to accompany the child. If any relative accompanies the child, they will get a 221(g) Section refusal asking at least one of the parents to accompany the child next time.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

same as veena

It is mandatory that one of the parent(H1/H4 Visa holder) should accompany the minor child for visa interview. If mom is taking the child for the interview, then a notarized letter from the dad is necessary. If the parents are legally married and not living together, a court order which states that the minor child is under the custody of mom(if mom is taking the child for the interview) is mandatory to get visa stamping for the minor child. I came across the same issue couple months back with the US Consulate, Chennai India

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X