Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Transfer to same client from 2 different employers while extension is in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer to same client from 2 different employers while extension is in progress

Hi ,

My first 3 years of Visa is from Sep 2014 to Sep 2017. My employer had applied for extension in premium on March 2017 and it got denied . Denial notice said i can stay till my I-94 is valid . My I-94 is valid till Sep 18th 2017. Hierarchy is like this

My Employer --->Prime Vendor--->Tcs-->Client

1) My employer is refiling the extension now with the client letter ,Tcs Letter and the Prime Vendor Letter.

2) I am trying to join the prime vendor and transfer the Visa to him

3) My end client is also trying to see if they can transfer ( they have a policy for only GC and citizen but still they told they will try )

My questions are

1) If my Employer is filing an extension for me, before or after i get the receipt, can i transfer my H1b to Prime vendor or end client.

2) Is there any rule that i should apply for transfer to other companies before i get the transfer reciept from my employer.

3) Is it fine if the prime vendor and my employer apply for the same end client and also if my end client try to transfer the visa

4) After i get any transfer receipt or extension receipt ,can i stay after my i-94 date ?

Please help me out as i have to decide soon to avoid out of status as september 18th is nearing

The best thing I can suggest is that you decide which employer you want to work for and apply for transfer to that employer.

Trying all different things like that would create a lot of confusion.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X