X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Transfer

Hi Experts.
    Below is my current situation.

I was an employee for 'A' and I have transferred my Visa to employer 'B' and I have worked with employer 'B' for sometime (around 3 months). During this time, my Visa (Employer 'A') is not revoked and it was active. Later, for some reasons, I had to leave employer 'B' and went back to Employer 'A'. Now, I am working under employer 'A' and my pay stubs are getting generated normally with employer 'A'. Employer A did the amendment for my new project and it is running without any issue.

Question:
    1. Is my current situation OK or do I need to take any measurement for my next renewal.
    if Yes,
    Do I need to transfer my visa back to employer 'A' from 'B'
    2. Employer B has raise a request to revoke my Visa..

Any suggestions would help.

Originally posted by giribogapuri View Post
    Hi Experts.

I was an employee for 'A' and I have transferred my Visa to employer 'B' and I have worked with employer 'B' for sometime (around 3 months). During this time, my Visa (Employer 'A') is not revoked and it was active. Later, for some reasons, I had to leave employer 'B' and went back to Employer 'A'. Now, I am working under employer 'A' and my pay stubs are getting generated normally with employer 'A'. Employer A did the amendment for my new project and it is running without any issue.

Question:
    1. Is my current situation OK or do I need to take any measurement for my next renewal.
    if Yes,

Did employer B's petition get approved with a new I-94?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it got approved with a new I-94 and I have worked with employer B for couple of months.

Comment

Yes, It was approved with new I-94

Comment

Yes, It was approved with new I-94
          And you say employer A's amendment was also approved. So what is the issue?

Comment

Hi Experts.

Question:
            if Yes,

SO on paper for USCIS you were always with Employer A? Is that legal?

Comment

And you say employer A's amendment was also approved. So what is the issue?
              I just wanted to confirm that its not an issue. So, I don't need to transfer my Visa back to Employer A from Employer B.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pogopogo View Post
              SO on paper for USCIS you were always with Employer A? Is that legal?
              I have a valid petition, valid Approval Notice and approved amendment. Wanted to confirm that I don't need to transfer my visa back to Employer A.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X