Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Engg Branch Change in 2nd year, create an issue for H1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Engg Branch Change in 2nd year, create an issue for H1?

Hi,

I changed my Engg Branch after 1st year from Electronics to Computer Sc but the college didn't gave me any letter saying that my branch has been changed though I ve final degree and marksheets from 2yr to 4th year in Computer Sc and Engg, while the marksheets of 1st year (1st and 2nd Semester are ) of Electronics.

I have noted experiences on this site where marksheets were also asked by VO in addition to degree.

Does this looks like a reason for rejection or 221g, without a supporting document of branch change. It has been almost 6 yrs that I graduated so getting a doc will be very difficult for me now.

Please advise if anyone has faced such case or what can be done.

Thanks

You should be ok. The problem surfaces if ur present job is nowhere related to ur Masters degree for eg: person with Mech degree workin in Computer field. Things should go good for u. Make sure u have all the marksheets.

All the best.

Comment

Academic and university changes if allowed by university do not pose issues in visa.

In all probability, your marklist may be used to confirm that it is a four year degree course.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X