Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 not filed when H1 transferred

Hi,
    I changed my job from A to B and filed the H1 transfer with B. Employer A withdrew our H1 and H4 after I left.

The H4 for my spouse was not filed alongwith the H1 transfer papers. I was told that I can file the spouse's H4 alongwith my H1 OR after receiving the H1 approval notice. As long as I am in status, spouse's H4 is also in status. So as of right now, my spouse does not have any H4. Will she be considered out of status until her H4 is filed after my approval notice comes back or will she be considered in status as long as my H1 transfer was applied appropriately?

Could you please tell me if this is true? This is urgent. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    RG

H4 not filed when H1 transferred

I am very nervous. Could someone please share some knowledge on this issue.

Will my spouse be out of status because H4 has not been applied along with my H1 transfer? I have the receipt notice for H1 transfer and am working for "B" but am yet to apply for H4.

Comment

Don't worry...

As long as ur wife has valid I-94, you should'nt worry. You can transfer H4 at time you file ur H1 or after receiving ur H1 transfer. Make sure uoi file it before I-94 expired fro ur wife.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X