Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelling to india while h1b amendment is in process...have valid petition and i94 i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to india while h1b amendment is in process...have valid petition and i94 i

Hello,

I have a valid petition and I-94 until Feb 2019 for Georgia. I have relocated to Texas (same employer and same client) and new LCA was filed and new petition (for amendment) was filed. My petition is still not approved and I need to travel to India in Oct 2017. My Visa is expiring in Sep 2017. Would there be any issue during Visa stamping in my case?

Originally posted by anandkilli View Post
    Hello,

I have a valid petition and I-94 until Feb 2019 for Georgia. I have relocated to Texas (same employer and same client) and new LCA was filed and new petition (for amendment) was filed. My petition is still not approved and I need to travel to India in Oct 2017. My Visa is expiring in Sep 2017. Would there be any issue during Visa stamping in my case?
    I would not advise going for visa interview merely with the receipt. The consulate would not know till when to grant the visa without an underlying approved petition validity date.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X