H1 and H4 extension Drop box submission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 and H4 extension Drop box submission

I along with my wife are eligible for the visa interview waiver program, we have received the drop box confirmation letter.
    I presume that with this it’s a first come first serve basis at the dropbox center to submit the application, can anyone confirm this? Will it be a walk-in or I need to still book an appointment?
    Secondly, I am on H4 and quoted as dependent on her original application (CGI federal login), we have filled separate DS160 for both the applications, but a single CGI federal login and a single dropbox confirmation letter. Now, at the time of submitting the documents do I need to:
    a. submit two separate bunch of documents?
    OR
    b. Club in both the DS160s, a single “DropBox Confirmation Letter”, approved I-797 for both of us, and our passports as a single bunch?
    Can anyone also share their experience as to what exactly is the procedure at the drop box center, will there be biometrics done at the center or not?

You can walk-in, take the Token and based on Token number, you have to go to corresponding counter.The Person at the Counter will take yours and your Dependent documents and give the Acknowledge paper.
    You will have only one Dropbox confirmation letter and Attached all your dependents documents(Passport,DS 160,I797,any other relevant documents).
    They won't take any Biometric at the time of Dropbox.
    I hope these details will help.

Thanks,
    Sreesh

Comment

Originally posted by Sreesh View Post
      You can walk-in, take the Token and based on Token number, you have to go to corresponding counter.The Person at the Counter will take yours and your Dependent documents and give the Acknowledge paper.
      You will have only one Dropbox confirmation letter and Attached all your dependents documents(Passport,DS 160,I797,any other relevant documents).
      They won't take any Biometric at the time of Dropbox.
      I hope these details will help.

Thanks,
      Sreesh
      Thanks Sreesh so much. This helps

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X