H1 B renewal RFE need some guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B renewal RFE need some guidance

Hello everyone I just received an RFE from USCIS regarding my application for renewal of my H1B I currently works in automotive supplier as an industrial engineer please let me know what kind of documents i need to fulfill the request here is what the RFE says:

"submit the following additional documents:
    1) letter explaining how the level I wage designation LCA that you provided correspond to the proffered specialty occupation position.
    2)documentation to support that the level I wage designation on the LCA correspond to the proffered position.
    3) submit a certification from the US DOL to establish that a form ETA 9035 LCA has been properly filed completed & endorsed by DOL.

additional documents that can be submitted as evidence to satisfy:

Complete copy of state license, registration or certification which may be active.
    a copy of beneficiary temporary license , interim permit, or other authorization issued by the agency that authorizes the beneficiary to practice the profession.
    letter from state agency attesting to the beneficiary exemption if the beneficiary us exempt from the usual licensing requirement.

PLEASE PROVIDE SOME HELP ON WHAT KIND OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED

thanks all
    Attached Files

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X