Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS160 - Application Error

Hi All,

I am trying to access the ceac site from afternoon to complete my DS 160. Everytime, I select the consulate from the drop down, it is displaying - "Application Error: An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID."

Please let me know if any one else facing the same issue or what to do to get it resolved.

Originally posted by bharathi1988 View Post
    Hi All,

I am trying to access the ceac site from afternoon to complete my DS 160. Everytime, I select the consulate from the drop down, it is displaying - "Application Error: An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID."

Please let me know if any one else facing the same issue or what to do to get it resolved.
    I'm getting the same error, seems like a general issue then I was worried it was just me.

Comment

Originally posted by MARM View Post
      I'm getting the same error, seems like a general issue then I was worried it was just me.
      Do you know when will that be resolved??? it has been over 5 hours now.

Comment

Urgent - Same unknown "Application Error" after hit the button of "Sign and submit"

Originally posted by bharathi1988 View Post
        Hi All,

Can someone share experience how this issue be fixed? I have tried the same operation on different PCs/Notebooks, browsers and IP addresses and complied with the browser requirements accordingly. It has been almost 3weeks+ and the problem is still there. Please kindly respond and help.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X