Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g AAP

Hi all,

I attend interview on Apr last week in Chennai Consulate, VO given AAP query sheet with out asking me any thing. He had taken my Client Letter, I129, I197 and LCA papers.
    I am working one of the MNC here they are asking me to go on B1 now would you please give idea if I went to consulate again for B1 this will give any problem for my h1b.Would you please suggest me any one face this situation.

yes Harika,
    U would get problem if they find ur passport number is still in Process for H1b pending cases.
    They will ask " Y u r trying to go to U.S now on B1 when ur H1b is still pending?"
    there r more chances of getting denial for B1 and can block ur passport for proceedings if ur application for H1b is still pending there in Consulate.
    If u have New Passport, then U can try for B1. orelse dont try for B1 untill ur H1b case is pending.

Comment

yes

yes, there would b a problem if u go now like this , there is a chance u can cancle ur H1b n u can go for B1 but we never know wat happens if u have all the documents also in consulate even for B1 also. if it is very critical u need to analyze those two n decide which one is better. better wait till its clear. hope u ll get it soon.

regards...

Comment

Thanks for your response

I heard there are two types of Admin queries 1. Additional Administration process
        2. Admin process.
        Mine is Additional Administration process query. I know there is no time frame but you have any idea generally how much time it will take approximately.

Comment

Originally posted by harika
          I heard there are two types of Admin queries 1. Additional Administration process
          2. Admin process.
          Mine is Additional Administration process query. I know there is no time frame but you have any idea generally how much time it will take approximately.
          No Timeframe for AAP.
          I am waiting from last 4 months, but still gets the same old reply "your case is still under process" from Chennai Consulate.
          I hope U get urs fast.
          all the Best

Comment

Reapplying while on AAP

My wife's H4 Visa is under AAP since 4 months. Is it advisable to go ahead and reapply for H4 Visa by taking a new appointment?? My opinion is at most they will refuse the Visa again. Please advise.

VeryCrazyguy,

What do you mean by blocking passport for for proceedings

srb5588

Comment

Originally posted by srb5588
              VeryCrazyguy,

What do you mean by blocking passport for for proceedings

srb5588
              That means, they will not give visa on that passport number(if its blocked) any time if u apply for anytype of visa.

I guess U get the idea what I mean.

Comment

Request to reject or withdraw petetion.

VeryCrazyguy,

Thanks for your reply. Can we request to withdraw application and reapply . What could be the consequences. Do the previous decisions still influence the future application. In my wife's case, they refused the Visa twice based on my low income(It was a misunderstanding, the VO could not read a Tax return ?? And yes it is very unfair for a VO to refuse a Visa like that).

So I hope if I withdraw my application, they will look at the Visa with different view because of my new W-2 and paystubs)

Please advise.

Comment

yes srb,

by withdrawing ur pending petition, and then reapply will work and they consider ur application.

Visa chances ---- no 1 can tell. its all on our fate. But U can try for it with all required documents and with More confidence.

All the Best.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X