Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa stamping for my family in Hyderabad

Hey Guys ,

My H1B petition was picked through lottery and I am planning to go for stamping in Hyderabad consulate, here are the list of questions i have -
    1) I have two dependents my wife and kid - Do i need to submit 3 different Ds-160 forms or only one form is good enough ? If i have to fill 3 different forms, are there any sample H1B ds-160 forms which i could use for filling my form.
    2) I am currently in US with my L1 visa i am planning to visit hyderabad for 2 weeks and complete stamping as well, Does 2 weeks be good enough ?
    3) What is the general amount of time it takes for stamping ? Also my travel is coinciding with Thanks giving will that affect the dates at all ?

Waiting for a quick reply.

Regards
    Deepak

Hi Deepak,
    1) You have to submit 3 different DS -160 forms.Each Applicant need the DS -160 form.
    You can find some guide lines in the websites:

2) Once you have attended the Interview,If everything good, you can collect the passports in 2-3 days from VFS center. But if you got any RFE, then we don't know how much time it will take.

3).You can find list of Holidays of Hyderabad Embassy.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Originally posted by tsdeepak View Post
    Hey Guys ,

My H1B petition was picked through lottery and I am planning to go for stamping in Hyderabad consulate, here are the list of questions i have -
    1) I have two dependents my wife and kid - Do i need to submit 3 different Ds-160 forms or only one form is good enough ? If i have to fill 3 different forms, are there any sample H1B ds-160 forms which i could use for filling my form.
    2) I am currently in US with my L1 visa i am planning to visit hyderabad for 2 weeks and complete stamping as well, Does 2 weeks be good enough ?
    3) What is the general amount of time it takes for stamping ? Also my travel is coinciding with Thanks giving will that affect the dates at all ?

Waiting for a quick reply.

Regards
    Deepak

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X