Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport Validity While Traveling to USA from India

Hi Team ,
    I was not sure where to post this issue .
    My daughter (5 yrs. ) will be traveling to India on Nov 25th 2017 from USA and will be back on Dec 27th 2017 in USA via Etihad Airway (Abu Dhabi ) and her passport is valid till 18 Jun 2018.
    We are planning to renew passport in USA when she is back .
    Her visa status is Green Card.

When She will be back to USA from India, will she have any problem as her passport will be valid less than 6 month during her arrival to USA.

Regards
    SS

Originally posted by s7444795 View Post
    Hi Team ,
    I was not sure where to post this issue .
    My daughter (5 yrs. ) will be traveling to India on Nov 25th 2017 from USA and will be back on Dec 27th 2017 in USA via Etihad Airway (Abu Dhabi ) and her passport is valid till 18 Jun 2018.
    We are planning to renew passport in USA when she is back .
    Her visa status is Green Card.

When She will be back to USA from India, will she have any problem as her passport will be valid less than 6 month during her arrival to USA.

Regards
    SS
    There are no requirements for length of passport validity for immigrants. And in fact, green card holders are not even required to have a passport to enter the US.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
      There are no requirements for length of passport validity for immigrants. And in fact, green card holders are not even required to have a passport to enter the US.
      Thanks for insight.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X