X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 RFE/ GC in process

Hi,
    I need help to understand and seek guidance. Below is the situation:
    1. My H1 extension expired august 09, 2017. My employer had applied for extension and have recieved a wage level RFE. What can we reply to this?
    2 the situation next is the same employer had initiated my GC processing, perm got certified yet to file My 140 application which we are planning to do in premium processing soon. Will this in anyway help with my H1?
    Thanks!

Originally posted by P_vdy View Post
    Hi,
    1. My H1 extension expired august 09, 2017. My employer had applied for extension and have recieved a wage level RFE. What can we reply to this?
    2 the situation next is the same employer had initiated my GC processing, perm got certified yet to file My 140 application which we are planning to do in premium processing soon. Will this in anyway help with my H1?
    Thanks!
    1. Depends on the RFE. Your attorney can best guide on this.
    2. No.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1 consulting - salary

I have a question. Might be rare might not but my cousins employer (consulting firm) has all of a sudden stopped paying her one of the bimonthly paychecks without any discussion. She followed up with them and they say they will pay. Its been a couple of months the same story is repeating. Won't the w2 be affected due to this? What can we do, is there anything that can be done?

Comment

Originally posted by P_vdy View Post
        Hi,
        Thanks!
        1) your company lawyer can better guide you to how to respond to RFE.
        2) H1 and PERM are 2 separate things & dont impact each other , H1 is for current employment and PERM is for future employment

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X