How to cancel H1B to H4 COS process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cancel H1B to H4 COS process

I have applied for H1B to H4 conversion on 13th Oct 2017 (10 days back) and I did not receive the receipt number yet.
    Now I got a job on H1 through another company and they wanted to do H1B transfer.
    I have below questions, please reply me?

1. Can I proceed with H1B transfer with another company now?
    2. Can I cancel the H4 petition? If Yes, what is the procedure for doing this?
    3. When actually I will be on H4? Will I be on H1B or H4 until I receive my H4 conversion approval?
    4. What happens if both H1B to H4 conversion petition and H1B transfer with another company happens in parallel?
    4. Can you please suggest me the options available now?

Thankyou,
    Madhuri.

Hi Madhuri, Im in the similar situation now, I have applied for H1B to H4 conversion on 13th Dec and yet to get my receipt notice for H4, but I got a new job now.Can you please let me know how to proceed for H1 transfer and how to cancel H4?

Originally posted by Madhuri999 View Post
    I have applied for H1B to H4 conversion on 13th Oct 2017 (10 days back) and I did not receive the receipt number yet.
    Now I got a job on H1 through another company and they wanted to do H1B transfer.
    I have below questions, please reply me?

1. Can I proceed with H1B transfer with another company now?
    2. Can I cancel the H4 petition? If Yes, what is the procedure for doing this?
    3. When actually I will be on H4? Will I be on H1B or H4 until I receive my H4 conversion approval?
    4. What happens if both H1B to H4 conversion petition and H1B transfer with another company happens in parallel?
    4. Can you please suggest me the options available now?

Thankyou,
    Madhuri.

Comment

Hi Madhuri, I'm in the similar situation now. I have applied for H1 to H4 on 13th dec and I'm waiting for receipt notice and in the meantime I found a new job. Can you please let me know how did you do the H1 transfer and how to cancel the H4 COS? this is really urgent please share it if you have any info about the process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X