No announcement yet.

I am eligible for dropbox but wife and son are not. How do I take appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am eligible for dropbox but wife and son are not. How do I take appointment

I am eligible for dropbox (h1B) but my wife and son are not (H4) as their visa expired more than 12 months and my son also need 10 printing (older than 14 years). When i fill out the my appointment details alog with my wife and son (as dependent) it doesn't allow me to select consulate appoint and directly take me to the dropbox. I contacted USATRAVELDOC customer service they are saying I need to make a separate appointment for them.
    Now my query is

1) If I go for a dropbox for my self will my wife and son still be able to go to 10 printing and visa appointment while my visa is still being processes at dropbox? Isn't a valid H1b stamp (note my H1b is expired) copy a requirement for H4. How do I solve this

2) Is there a way I can take appointment for all of us instead of me going for dropbox. I am not able to see any option for this?

Please suggest how to go about it.

Originally posted by rajat_karnwal View Post
    I am eligible for dropbox (h1B) but my wife and son are not (H4) as their visa expired more than 12 months and my son also need 10 printing (older than 14 years). When i fill out the my appointment details alog with my wife and son (as dependent) it doesn't allow me to select consulate appoint and directly take me to the dropbox. I contacted USATRAVELDOC customer service they are saying I need to make a separate appointment for them.
    Now my query is

1) If I go for a dropbox for my self will my wife and son still be able to go to 10 printing and visa appointment while my visa is still being processes at dropbox? Isn't a valid H1b stamp (note my H1b is expired) copy a requirement for H4. How do I solve this

2) Is there a way I can take appointment for all of us instead of me going for dropbox. I am not able to see any option for this?

Please suggest how to go about it.
    You would have to await your visa processing completion and approval and then send your spouse and child for H4 visa interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

I am in a similar position I would appreciate if you can share your experience on how you proceeded ? Thanks for your input in advance

Comment

Hi Rajat,

Can you let me know what process you followed. I am in a similar situation.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X